The Life of a Wannabe Academic

Detail of the life a new academic. The progress from graduate training to professor. Includes reflections on the job hunting process, research in technology and education, and what it is like to be a new college professor.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

FYI

To anyone who might follow this blog, I have started a new blog through my college which will be a focus of some of my more professional opinions, thoughts, ramblings. At this point I plan to keep this blog active (well, as active as it has in the past which is to say...not extremely) as a venue for some of my more personal opinions, thoughts, ramblings. Not really sure how long this two-blog system will continue. But for those interested in following the other as well as this blog here is the address: http://wordpress.morningside.edu/christopherson/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home